Thursday, March 10, 2011

It's a BOY!!!

We had our ultrasound this morning - it was a long wait but then a wonderful appointment! We got to see our little guy squirming, wiggling, kicking and generally hamming it up for the ultrasound technician. He is the cutest little baby I've ever seen on an ultrasound! I am on cloud nine. Everything that I was worried about last week pales in comparison to how excited I am about this new little guy coming into our lives!

His sweet little face! LOVE that sweet little chin.
He gave us a big thumbs up!
These square little feet remind me of Josiah's


Josiah was with Daniel and me for the ultrasound and he really enjoyed seeing his baby brother and seemed to understand much more than I thought he would. 

Here is a video of Josiah after seeing the ultrasound and here is a transcription/translation of the first part, since it's a little difficult to understand what he's saying.
Me: Josiah what did you think about seeing the movie of your brother?
Jojo: Um, when it comes out, when it's (after) Emma's birthday... so it can kiss me. 
Sorry for the shakiness at the end, Josiah was kicking my seat and bumping my arm. 

20 comments:

  1. wow these are all so great and so clear. you can see every little detail. he was sitting in the perfect position! congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! Such a cute video! :) He's going to be a great big brother. Congrats girl! I know you're excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, love baby boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such awesome news...congrats!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got to have lots of ultrasounds and I loved watching A play... So unreal to have that little baby inside... I never got used to it ;) so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations what a very special day!

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how exciting!!!! So no Scarlett but a great boys name has to be chosen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So great to see the ultrasounds. And congrats on having a little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have gorgeous kids, and good luck with the little peanut!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh how exciting! congrats on your little boy! you are getting so close to your due date! wish we lived closer cause Liam is due in june so they would be so close in age and we could have play dates! Love all the ultrasound photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats!!! Love the little feet in your header.

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats on having a boy! your ultrasound pics are amazing! we had really cute ones of levi's face, but other than that, nothing like what you got! and they showed me on the screen where they knew he was a boy. i could see nothing but a speck. seriously, a speck. your boy on the other hand, no doubting what's there!!! i just had to take the professional's word for it. but sure enough, he came out all boy and all normal - no speck to be seen. :) can't wait to see what our next one is!!! arg, the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw, Congratulations to you and your beautiful family.i love ultrasound pictures aw look at his hand and toes to cute for words.


    "sorry deleted previous post by mistake.."

    ReplyDelete
  15. Okay, first of all - congratulations! I have two boys and although they keep me busy (2 yrs & 11 months) there's nothing better! (although i do have an itch to have a girl) And second of all, your little Josiah is the CUTEST! I love it - the head, and legs, and penis. ha ha ha ha. The innocence of a child. I'm so very glad I came across your blog!

    ReplyDelete