Wednesday, November 9, 2011

best chili ever

or at least I think so.

It might not win any awards at a chili cook-off but it's oh so yummy and can be prepared ahead of time in the crock-pot or whipped up quickly at the end of the day.


1 small bag frozen corn (or 1 large can)
1 can of black beans
1 can of BUSH'S brand mild chili beans (optional)
1 large can of diced tomatoes or two cans regular size
2 cans of HORMEL brand chili with beans (the only brand I buy)


I mention the brands only because those are the brands I prefer. I've tried other brands but always come back to these ones.

Simmer these in a big pot or crock pot and serve whenever you want it! It's so good.

2 comments:

  1. mmm, mmm, mmm! love a good chili recipe. it's my favorite meal for cold and crisp aired days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow LOVE this. I've been dying for a good, truly easy chili recipe and this is it!

    ReplyDelete